Day 01 Kathmandu arrival and transfer to hotel
Arrive in Kathmandu at any time. Our office
representative will pick up you from airport
then transfer to the hotel. In the evening time
our guide explains about the program. There
are no planned activities for the day, so check
into the hotel. Stroll around and enjoy your
overnight stay at the hotel. In the evening join
in welcome dinner.
Breakfast and welcome Dinner + Deluxe category hotel
Day 02 Heritage sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Breakfast Deluxe category
Today after breakfast at hotel, we set off for
sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley around
world heritage sites, you will be escorted by
our professional city tour guide and the tour
include visit of Patan Durbar Square, Monkey
Temple, Pashupatinath Temple and
Bouddhanath Stupa and return to hotel, and
you will have some free time.
Day 03 Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Today is the day after breakfast, we take a
scenic drive to Pokhara along the bank of the
Trishuli river.Our journey takes 6 hours time.
Pokhara is one of the cleanest and most
beautiful city of Nepal also known as the city of
Lakes. The city is surrounded by the
spectacular mountains including Annapurna,
Mannchapuchhre, Manalsu and Dhaulagiri.
Pokhara is also the gateway of Annapurna
region trekking. Overnight at hotel inclusive
bed and breakfast.
Breakfast + Deluxe category hotel.
Day 04 Sightseeing tour around Pokhara city.
Early in the morning we move towards
Sarangkot for stunning mountain and sunrise
views and then back to hotel for breakfast. And
after breakfast, we do full day sightseeing
inside pokhara city. Walking along the bank of
Fewa Lake with its admiring mountain views is
an awesome experience of Pokhara visit. We
also visit some of the other places including
Bindabasini temple, David falls and Mahendra
cave. Drive back to hotel for overnight inclusive
bed and breakfast. Breakfast + Deluxe category hotel
Day 05 Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan
After early breakfast at hotel, we set out for 5
hours tourist bus drive to Chitwan. A
picturesque drive along Trishuli and
Marshyangdi River seeing beautiful villages
takes you to Chitwan. You arrive here for
Lunch. After some rest you will be taken
Elephant breeding center visit and overnight
stay. Breakfast and Dinner+ Deluxe category
Day 06 Jungle activities in Chitwan Nationa Park
The main important day you weak up early and
go for canoe trip in Rapti River where you
encounter over 620 different type of birds
where our guide will tell you about them. After
an hour canoe trip, the walking in Chitwan
National park starts where you meet tigers,
deer, rhinos and more... back hotel for lunch
and Go safari for about 3 hours on elephant,
visit the Tharu village, and involve the ethnic
community Tharu cultural dance show after dinner.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner + Deluxe category hotel
Day 07 Drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast, visit to the Government
Elephant Breeding Centre or extra jungle
activities then drive to Kathmandu. Arrive in
Kathmandu transfer to the hotel. You can
refresh and do some shopping or relax in hotel.
In the Evening join farewell dinner program at
local restaurant with cultural dance show.
Breakfast and Farewell dinner + Deluxe category
Day 08 Departure Day
Today is your last day in Kathmandu, our
vehicle and escorts will be on standby to drop
you to the international airport three hours
before our scheduled flight back home. We
wish you for your happy and safe journey and
expect to see you again. Breakfast
1) Airport and hotel shuttle.
2) 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu city at 3 star category inclusive breakfasts.
3) 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara city at 3 star category inclusive breakfasts.
4) 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Chitwan inclusive full board meals.
5) 7 breakfast, 1 lunch and 3 dinners during this tour.
6) Professional and experiences English speaking tour guide.
7) All the long range transportation by luxurious tourist bus with AC as per the itinerary.
8) Private vehicles transport for Kathmandu sightseeing.
9) Private vehicles transport for Pokhara sightseeing.
10) All the cost of Jungle activities in Chitwan National Park.
11) Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance show.
1) Nepal entry visa and international flights.
2) Heritage sites entrance fees for Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing.
3) Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara hotel and on the way.
4) Any alcoholic beverages and your personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls & drinks.
5) Any other extra cost which is other than includes.
- Require minimums of 10 people to organize this tour.
- Let us know if you want to extend your tour by joining other outdoor activities such as River
Rafting, a Lumbini visit (birth place of lord Buddha), Paragliding, a thrilling Everest Mountain
Flight, bungee jumping then you can start now...we are on vacation & this only happens once
probably in a lifetime...enjoy it today because tomorrow never comes. The mountains of Nepal